Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account, or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials in order to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission
- Our platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser, and that the files are valid file types. You can find the acceptable file types under the "Choose File" button on the application.
- We will follow up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
- Check out the Submitter Resource Center for help videos and articles or to reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions.
Language for file upload fields:
If you aren't doing so already, please use a laptop or desktop computer, as file uploads may not work on some mobile devices. If you continue to be unable to upload the files, please try a different browser. We find our platform works well with the Firefox or Chrome browsers.
- You can download Firefox by following the instructions linked here.
- You can download Chrome by following the instructions linked here.
Please note that we do not support the Explorer browser, or older versions of Edge.
Big Green would like to understand your school's impact and needs relating to the Jumpstart grant and your school's experience growing food and providing garden-based learning. The following survey questions relate to the Jumpstart grant your school recently received and will allow Big Green and its partners to serve your school better and improve the Jumpstart program.
The information you share will be kept confidential. Big Green and its evaluation partners will review and analyze the information to serve you better, your school, and the beneficiaries of your food-growing programs.
This survey will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete, although you may need to gather some data beforehand to respond to every question.
Complete the survey by our early-bird deadline of October 6, 2023, and you'll be entered to win a $500 VISA gift card – perfect for enhancing your school garden!